Monday, March 14, 2011

Tying Up Loose Ends

Nothing new to report as far as are infertility quest goes. Hopefully things will get rolling once we have our phone consult but until then I'll be getting questions together for it, filling out all the paper work for them and renewing our passports.

On the weekend we completed half of our pass port task and got our pictures taken. Oh what fun that was, it's been five and a half years since the first pictures were taken and back then you were at least allowed to smile. Now you can't smile and I had to put my hair behind my ears.  When we got our photos back we went back to the car and I checked them out. First I opened G's, his was in color and he didn't look too bad. Then I opened mine... I look like crap!! it looks like have monkey ears with those ears sticking way out in front of my dark hair. Oh well, it's only a photo that I have to live with for 5 YEARS!!! :(

In Weight loss department I finally lost 2lbs Yay!! Not too bad but I wish I could have lost more. I'd like to be a BMI of 22.7 right now I'm at 27.2. Slow and steady wins the race right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...