Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Ball is Rolling

I finally called ORM yesterday and I have a phone consult with Dr Hesla on April 7th. I'm really excited to get things started. I think I've chosen a good clinic but I guess we'll soon see. Until then, it's weight loss time!!

So, for the last twelve days I've been eating no more then 1200 calories a day and waking up at 4:30am every morning to go on my Elliptical to have NOT lost one single pound!! I'm sooo pissed right now, this is more effort then I've ever done to not lose a thing... *sight* Could it have been all the IVF meds I've been putting into my body for the past year?!? I just wish I could get my body back to normal and preferably before my DE cycle.

Other news, my dad had his first chemo treatment on Monday the 7th since being diagnosed with unknown primary liver cancer two months ago. He said that he felt a little nauseous in the evening after the treatment but that could have been because he was suppose to start drinking his eight glasses of water right after the treatment, which he didn't until many hours later. I think he learnt his lesson on that one. Today he said he feels good except for some dizziness, which apparently is one of the side effects. I sure hope that he bets this cancer. I just never thought that this would happen to him but who am I kidding, cancer isn't picky. All I can do is hope and pray that he has the strength to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...