Monday, September 30, 2013

DE FET #2 - 7dp5dt

Today is 7dp5dt and I just had to test again to see if it was getting darker and it appears to be so I'm so happy. Not as dark as I'd like - so I hope it's still ok - but it's better than nothing. I'm starting to get excited for Wednesdays beta. 

Sunday, September 29, 2013

DE FET #2 - 6dp5dt

It's 2:45am Sunday morning, a very early 6dp5dt and got a slight positive, Yayyyy!!!!! 

Now I know it's still earl - but it falls in line with the chart below - and I'm definitely not out of the woods yet but I pray to God that it gets darker tomorrow.

I know it's too early for any real symptoms because a lot of them, at this point, can be attributed to the meds but I'm hotter then normal a lot if the times and I've been feeling slightly nauseous throughout the days since 2dp5dt. 

Thursday, September 26, 2013

DE FET #2 - starting

After the sonohysterogram in November 2012 I went for a hysterscopy in January 2013. They found nothing abnormal so I'm back to square one, not too sure what Dr. S saw on the Sono but when Dr.  W said all was fine, including the biopsy after the hysterscopy I guess I just have to trust him. 

Fast forward to June 2013, I'm supposed to have a FET at ORM but my lining only get up to 6.4mm so it was cancelled. 

We tried again in August for a September 16th transfer. We changed things up this time and instead of using interamuscular Delesteogen we are using Climera patches in hopes that my lining would get above 6mm, for a little shake up so to speak. 

My first ultrasound for this cycle was September 2nd - about three days earlier then normal - at RFP. They measured my lining to 6.5mm. Not too bad considering its early. Then I had to go for another ultrasound on September 9th at RFP again. Dr. S measured my lining to only be at 7 or 7.6, just depending how they placed to prob. So I asked for a second opinion - he wasn't happy but for god sakes, I'm paying a crap load of money for this. He finally agreed and brought in Dr. G. He was no better because he claimed to see my left ovary, which is funny because I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!

So I made the decision to ask Dr. H at ORM if I could please go down there for an ultrasound and he agreed. We flew down to Portland for the ultrasound for the following Monday, September 16th. It went great! My lining was easly detected by Dr. H at a solid 9.0mm. I tell you, the machines in the US are way better then here in Canada - maybe the docs too. :) Anyway we get to go ahead with the transfer next Monday, yayy!!! 

Monday September 23rd, transfer day, we got the call from the embryologist at 11:00am saying that the first two embryo's only thawed at a 50% cell survival. All I could think was "crap, it's happening all over again. All our embryo's must be this bad!" So I asked if she could just keep thawing until she finds some good ones. 

We arrived at ORM at 1:15 for the transfer and to our surprise they told us that the next two embryo's they thawed look great and have a 90% and 95% cell survival. I'm so happy we didn't have to go through all our embryos to get good ones. We now have 9 frosties left. 

So what do you guys think, do they look good or do you think they were just saying that? I can't really find anything on Google. :(

So today is 3dp5dt nothing but some cramping in the later day and I'm thirsty as usual. Hopefully this time works. Fingers crossed. Not getting my hopes up though. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...