Monday, April 4, 2011

One More Sleep...

OK, so it's been a long time since I've posted and I have to apologize for that. It's just there really hasn't been much going on lately. This past weekend was a relaxing one - more forced but still relaxing - because it snowed nearly 15cm in a day!

So during my house bound weekend I was able to get our taxes done which brought us a good chunk of money back, YAY!! Thank goodness because we spent a crap load of cash on the past 2 IVF's and 1 FET in 2010 but considering what we spent I didn't get nearly enough moo la back, oh well, this year - providing we get to start a DE cycle - I'll definitely be getting an accountant to do our taxes next year to maximize our deductions to the fullest.

Tomorrow is our phone consult with ORM - they had to cancel our original consult which was on the 7th and change it to the 5th. Not too bad, at least we didn't have to wait weeks after. I'm super excited, I can't wait to get things going.

Today was my dad's fourth round of chemo and next Monday is his week off. Thank goodness because I think its starting to take a toll on him. He tires more easily now, once a man that did woodworking, walked the dog, and curled all in one day to now maybe doing one of those things. He's doing great considering, or at least I think he is, he doesn't say much about how he feels other then good. I try to help out by bring him and my mom meals as much as I can so that he doesn't have to cook and I try and do other things just to hopefully make things easier on him.

Until tomorrow - or the next day - when I let you all know how the consult went. FX that it all works out at that they feel that I can in fact move forward with DE.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...