Friday, April 8, 2011

Getting Some Blood Work Done!

I'm trying this post from my Blackberry so let's hope this works.

So I guess I'm kind of between clinics, see I had to call RFP because ever since my BFN from my last FET in February AF has been all buggered up and I've had non stop spotting. Yup, you heard that right, ever since February.

10 days ago I decided to put myself on BCP to see if it would stop and nothing changed. So I called the clinic on Wednesday and they finally got back to me today. They want me to go for some blood tests to see why she hasn't stopped yet, thank goodness. So, I'm off to get B/W done. Hopefully I'll get the results tomorrow and we can finally straighten things out.

In other news, I e-mailed the Donor Nurse at ORM yesterday about the donor we would like. I knew she was currently in cycle but who would have thought she would already have another recipient waiting... It turns out we would be third in line - providing she wants to cycle again - which would be around Sept/Oct. The nurse said she'd have to ask her but she wouldn't do that until she's had her retrieval, which should be in 2 - 3 days. After going through it myself 2 times I can't say I would be all that eager to want to do it a third time if I was in her shoes, but ya never know, all one can do is hope.

3 comments:

  1. Hey here's hoping your donor is up for three retrievals!! Can her eggs from one retrieval be shared between couples? Too weird and far fetched? Hope your blood work goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw that you stopped by my blog and was happy to come over and find you. You are the first blog that I have found of someone who also has stage IV endometriosis. I am a bit behind you as I am approaching my first IVF and feeling nervous. I am at ORM too and have overall had a really good experience with them. I will be following along and keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...