Sunday, October 11, 2015

DE FET #3 - 2dp5dt

It's 7:00pm and G and I are sitting in the local Portland Starbucks people watching, as usual. 


We didn't do too much today. We were going to go shopping but with our dollar being the way it is it really doesn't make much sense, even with some of the Columbus Day sales. So we walked around the Pearl District and went to yet another Starbucks, apparently our fav place to hang out to pass the time. :)

This 2ww is KILLING me and I'm only two days in. Symptoms so far are just continuous low grade pain in, I'm assuming, my uterus. I've had a few light nauseous bouts when I'm moving around a lot and getting a little hot. I also seem to be quite hungry a good portion of the day and crazy thirsty. These all could be from the progesterone or legit symptoms. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Iike I said before I'm totally going to POAS at 6dp5dt. 

Heading home tomorrow, can't wait to see our little man, I miss him so much!



1 comment:

  1. This post brings back memories for me. Our go-to coffee/breakfast before transfer was Ken's Bakery, just a few blocks from the hospital office. We now pay a little visit there to our special place each time we are in Portland. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...