Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Another Crazy Weekend.

WOW!! I haven't be able to get on here in awhile - super busy, but what else is new - and I log in today to find that I have 18 followers and 1468 page views... that's crazy!! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog but please excuse the bad punctuation and grammar.

I never thought I'd ever be writing my thoughts down like this but I'm glad I did because with your support and the support of IVF.ca it's made my struggles with infertility, and now my dads battle with cancer, a lot easier to handle. Thanks everyone!!

The weekend went by very quick, yet again! G and I had our appointment with the psychologist at RFP Saturday morning. I think it went really well and I really enjoyed the conversation we had with the psychologist. That's another thing checked off our list for ORM. Yay!!

Good thing I decided to do the mock cycle for ORM next month because early Saturday morning, just before we get to RFP for our psych consult, I get a call from FedEx saying that their unable to release the Delestrogen to customs... what!?!?! The guy said that he looked on the Health Canada website and the drug has been recalled in Canada- I can't seem to find that documentation anywhere - and that it has many warnings with lots of bad side affects... well of course it has warnings and affects, it's a frickin drug for gosh sakes!!! Luckily I was on my way to RFP because I was able to get them to write up a letter so that - hopefully - the drug can be release but now I'm waiting to hear back from FedEx. Fun times!! Has this happened to any of you Canadian gals?

Friday I go for the Doppler U/S then it's the mock cycle next month and then we're off to the races, providing we find a donor soon.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes - that was a huge fear for me when I was getting meds shipped across the border. Thankfully I didn't run into any problems. I hope Customs releases them for you with the letter from RFP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hopeful - Just responding to your question about the signature. Mine is actually just an image that I inserted into my post template. I know the site you're talking about with the ID, but I couldn't get that to work either so I just created my signature as an image (in Photoshop) and then inserted the image into my post template. That probably doesn't help you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, you're right. I did end up using that site (sorry - it was confusing, I had done it both ways as I was having trouble). I messaged you with the instructions on IVF dot ca (I couldn't post the code here - Blogger wouldn't let me). Hope it works!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...