Thursday, November 5, 2015

DE FET #3 - 6 Weeks, 4 Days

Since my last post things have been pretty uneventful. I've just been biding my time, which I might add has been going by veeerrry slowly. :(

Tomorrow, however is ultrasound day. I'm so excited that the day is finally arriving. Now I just pray that we see what we need to see and that all is ok.

The past few days I've been second guessing whether or not its actually worked or not. I feel like maybe I'm feeling too confident that it's worked and I better tone it down a notch or else my dreams are going to be crushed. Then on the other had I feel like I have to be positive or it won't work. I hate what this waiting game does to ones mind. Just one more sleep, just one more sleep.

Symptoms don't seem to be as strong as last week, like not as hungry, not as tired, not as nauseous but I am still very thirsty. Could it be because something has happened when I had the little bleeding scare last week? I guess we just have to wait and see. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...