Tuesday, November 17, 2015

DE FET# 3 - 8 Weeks, 2 Days


Starting this week I have had increasingly more bouts of nausea, to the point where it’s not subsiding and now it’s coupled with a slight case of acid reflux. In the 7th week I was able to keep the bouts of nausea at bay by frequently eating. Well that’s not the case now. I try to always have something in my stomach but at this rate I’m going to become a whale. Along with all that I’ve been kind of dizzy and sooo tired that I could literally fall asleep at my desk.

I see my doctor for the 1st trimester appt November 25th, and if I can hold off until then I will definitely be asking him if he can prescribe me some Diclectin.  Maybe it will help me cause if it’s like this now I can only imagine what it’s going to be like later.
 
The other day I was doing some Googling and was reading that lots of moms deliver twins between 28 to 33 weeks. Well that kind of put a little damper on things becuase I have to work a total of 52 consective weeks in order to qualify for Mat Leave pay and be gaurenteed my job back a year later. As it was, my due date with an October 9th transfer would put me to June 26th (of course I didn't think we'd have the luck of haveing two which usually makes the due date sooner). I didn't end up coming back from my previous Mat Leave until June 1 because I extended it by two weeks. So if I make it to 37 weeks that will put me at June 4th and I'll be golden but then that means that I have to work right up to that point and from what I'm reading that would probably be a very unrealistic expectation on my part. 
 
Oh well I can't control that. I'm just happy that we've made it to this point. Ultrasound on the 24th. I pray all looks good.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...