Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DE FET #2 - 8dp5dt

Today is 8dp5dt and I'm turning out to be a POAS addict. 

This morning at 7:00 am I took another HPT and it's definitely getting darker. I'm soo excited!


Could this finally be it!

 I know, I know, I really need to keep my excitement in check. I still have to make it through my first beta - which is tomorrow - then pray for a 48 hour doubling time for the second beta, which is on Friday. 

Then if we get through all that, there's the 5 or 6 week ultrasound. The test that will give us a real feel as to what's going on in there. 

Until tomorrow, fingers crossed. 




1 comment:

  1. Looks like all signs point to YES! Congratulations in advance and fingers crossed it's all true. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...