Friday, October 11, 2013

DE FET #2 - 17dp5dt - Beta #4


Yesterday was 17dp5dt and I got my 4th beta number of 3549. According to babymed.com all looks good and I'm within the normal range. 


I took another HPT and I'm so happy to see that the control line got lighter. At this point that is my only reassurance that my hcg levels are going up. I know it's not 100% but whatever, it works for now. :)


Today when I woke up I had a little scare, warning TMI alert. I got out of bed to go to the washroom and a felt a gush, an when I checked my liner it was full of a light pinky, redy, browny watery fluid. I was a little worried but then I remember that it was probably irritation from the endometrin. 

I contacted my nurse at ORM and she also confirmed it by saying "What you experienced sounds pretty normal at this point.  It likely is a combination of the endometrin, a little blood from irritation and possibly some clear discharge from elevated estrogen levels.".

Now all I can do is try and stay calm and wait pray this we see something along with a heartbeat on ultrasound day. 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like everything is going great. If it brings you any comfort, I had a fair bit of spotting (and cramping) with my pregnancy - up until 10 weeks - and all turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...