Tuesday, May 10, 2016

DE FET #3 - 33 weeks, 2 days

I wasn't feeling well yesterday and I had high BP all day the previous day and again yesterday so I called my OB's office and told them how I was feeling and they told me to go to the hospital. I went and my BP was even higher ( maybe white coat syndrome lol) so they gave me BP meds to lower it and I've been fine since. They checked my platelets and they went up to 73 from my Thursdays blood draw of 69 so they sent me home. The swelling in my legs have gotten really bad and my hands and face are swelling too. I pray it doesn't get any worse and hope I can at least make it to 36 weeks. 

Then today I went to see my OB and she was surprised that they sent me home and especially with out giving me the steroid shot for the babies lungs because she thinks I'm slowing getting preeclampsia again and it's just a matter of time so she sent me back today (apparently the hospital is the only place that will administer the shot) to have that done and I have to go back tomorrow for a second round. 

Aside from all this the babies are doing great! The boy is weighing in at 5lbs and the girl is weighing in at 4.5lbs so not tiny by any means. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...