Friday, March 18, 2016

DE FET #3 - 25 weeks, 5 days

It's Friday today, I've been officially off work on short term disability now for 5 days. This week has been good, except for the fact that since Thursday I've developed a bad chest cold with a nasty sore throat. Sleeping the last few nights have been horrible. I sure hope it goes away soon. 

I had an OB appt on Tuesday and she said all is looking good with the babies except I still have a marginally low lying placenta so I still have to take it easy but she said I can now go on my elliptical but at an easy pace so that's good news. She measured my belly and I'm measuring at 31 weeks so not small by any means but not super big either, thank goodness. 

As for the swelling it really hasn't been too bad, let's hope it continues. I just have some marginal swelling in my feet and calves by the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...