Monday, February 22, 2016

DE FET #3 - 22 weeks, 1 days

So far things are going well. I have a tiny bit of swelling by the end of the day but that seems to be pretty much gone by the next morning. I think last time the swelling started around 24 weeks so I'm still waiting but hoping it doesn't happen this time around.



Last weekend hubby and I were able to go to the mall and get a few sleepers for the twins. It was nice to be able to look at girl stuff this time around. I'm getting so excited for their arrival.


In just a few days we have the cribs arriving for our little peanuts. I'm so excited.


Little H had swimming this weekend with his dad. He loves swimming so much. Then he got to spend some time with his Grandma and Aunty A. Then on Sunday Nana and Papa can over for dinner and he thoroughly enjoyed that too.  


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...