On Friday October 7th we transfered two 5 day, grade 4AA blasts. Doctor H said everything looked great and again he's very hopeful.
Now I just have to wait until Monday October 17th for my beta. As of right now I'm going to try and refrain from POAS but if I cave you'll be the first to know - or well, second I'll have to tell G first. :)
At the end of the day if things don't work out and I pray that it does but if it doesn't we we're blessed with 19 frozen 5 day blasts. I know right, 19 holly crap!! I didn't get the exact grades on them all but the embryologist said they were all very high quality blasts so I'll just go with that for now.
Today I'm 5dp5dt and not too many symptoms to be had other then slight cramping and total dry mouth since 3dp5dt. Google seems to think those are good signs but I guess only time will tell.
Sent from my iPhone