Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DE FET #2 28 Weeks 6 Days


I haven’t written in a long time it seems but I haven’t had anything new going on. I’ve just been taking things week by week praying that we make it to the end if this with a healthy baby boy.

I have however had a few unpleasant pregnancy symptoms. Now don’t get me wrong I’m totally not complaining but it’s just getting harder and harder and to know I still have a ways to go makes it that much more hard.

I think it all started around 24 weeks when I started to have swelling in my legs and pregnancy carpal tunnel in both of my hands to which now has gotten so bad that my legs/feet are swollen all the time, they just don’t recover during the night. And my hands, well that’s a whole different story, they are numb all the time and so painful that it feels like I have arthritis. Then to top things off I’m already a little sleep deprived because I can’t sleep on my side at night or my whole arm goes to numb instantly, making the hand pain completely unbearable. I’m completely freaked out that it’s only going to get worse in the next 10 or so weeks before baby comes and being in this much discomfort makes me so tired. I hope the weeks go by faster than they’ve been going.

I haven’t made much baby purchases, we’ve decided to have a shower at the end of April then we can see what we get and purchase whatever else we need before baby comes. I’m getting real antsy to do the babys room. We are still waiting for the crib a dressers to come in, then I think we can at least do that. We bought the stroller, we got the Bugaboo Donkey, I love it so much!! It’s expensive but I think it will be well worth it in the end.



1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry you're having horrible swelling and pain from it. That is not fun at all. Neither is no sleep. I hope you are able to find something to help with the swelling and no sleep (have you tried sleeping semi-sitting up in a reclining chair?). Totally understandable about your concerns! Stay well! And not too much longer, although I hope it is still long enough. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...